Hi, we’re Oscar. We’re hiring a Regulatory Implementation Analyst to join our Market P&L team. Oscar
Health’s regulators impose regulations upon Oscar Health each year; the Regulatory
Implementation Analyst ensures these regulations get implemented by others across Oscar.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on
serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would
want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
The Program Management & Optimization Team is the connective tissue for Oscar’s Insurance
organization; responsible for driving operational excellence and measuring and executing to reduce
operational, financial, compliance and regulatory risks. The Regulatory Implementation Analyst is
responsible for partnering with our Legal, Regulatory and Government Affairs teams to understand new
legislation and policy at both the national and state level and then working with our business partners to
identify the implications and operationalize processes and monitoring to ensure operational integrity.
You will report to the Regional Manager, Business Operations (East). This is a remote / work-from-home
role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia,
Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio,
Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, or Washington, D.C.
Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The potential base pay for this role in the states of California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and
Washington is: $60,000-$78,750. The potential base pay for this role in all other locations is:
● Track regulatory change implementations using designated tooling
● Oversee the implementation of regulatory changes end to end to ensure success.
● Partner with other departments and various stakeholders to ensure operational excellence for
implementations and beyond
● Work with leadership and the program managers to assess regulatory implementation program
strengths and weaknesses
● Analyze program risks; ability to look around corners and anticipate risks and issues
● Meet with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
● Assist business owners with project plan development
Critical Success Factors
● You have a bias to action, e.g. you follow-up with colleagues as much as needed, to
ensure regulatory changes get implemented in a timely fashion across the organization.
● Organized – you’re natural at managing projects. You have a keen attention to detail and are a
● Strong communicator – able to translate complex topics with simple language, in writing and
● Comfort learning new concepts – healthcare terminology doesn’t scare you.
● Collaborate well with others – this job requires working effectively w/people across the
● 2+ years of project management experience or operational experience
● Experience reading regulations and identifying operational impact
● Stakeholder collaboration experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Sujal Kapadia: email@example.com
Your cover letter should state why you’re the best fit for the job.