IMPORTANT NOTICE to All 50+ Job Seekers in Massachusetts:
There is no doubt that dealing with the current Covid19 Challenge of self quarantining and social distancing – now extended thru April – has created another major and unprecedented hurdle during the already challenging job search process for the 50+ demographic.
We are so excited to announce that with the overwhelming support and generosity of MCOA, our funding-sponsor, we will now be able to offer the 50+ program in a virtual format using Zoom – beginning on April 6th! Please check our web site for the updated schedules for all of our 17 host sites – noting that there may be changes in day or time in order to avoid virtual session overlap.
Not only will this allow us to continue to provide guidance, content, strategies and support to all of you who are currently participants in this program, but now, with this new virtual modality, we will be able to offer this vital and timely program to others in the region who, up until now, may have been geographically challenged to attend one of our 17 host site locations in MA.
If you are new to our program and interested in attending one of our upcoming sessions, you must register on our website in order to start receiving email notifications on upcoming meetings. [If you are already registered for the program, you do not need to register again.]
We will be providing additional information and guidance on our virtual programming in the coming days thru direct email, our LI and FB groups as well as our web site. All of your Group Leaders are working hard behind the scenes to get ready for our launch of the 50+ Job Seekers Zoom program on APRIL 6th!
Stay tuned! Stay Safe. Be Well. We are here to help you all during these difficult days ahead – Susan D Kelly, Program Director
Please be advised that all Senior Centers and Libraries are CLOSED. All sessions will be VIRTUAL via ZOOM until CDC Guidance is lifted.
Be sure to check master schedule below and the master calendar for possible changes! Session open 30 minutes for check-in and casual virutal networking prior to start times listed below. Group Leaders will remain in virtual Chat Room for 1-1 Guidance for 30 minutes after session end time.
- AUBURN: 2nd & 4th Fridays: 1:30pm-3:30pm [ TIME CHANGE ]
Location: Auburn Library, 369 Southbridge St; Phone: 508-832-7790
- BEDFORD: MERGING with BURLINGTON: Tuesdays: 9:30am – 11:30am
Location: Council on Aging: 12 Mudge Way; Phone: 781-275-6825
- BELMONT: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays: 1:30pm-3:30pm
Location: Council on Aging, 266 Beech St.; 617-993-2983
- BURLINGTON: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays: 9:30am – 11:30am
Location: Human Services Bldg/COA: 61 Center St (1st Floor); Phone: 781-270-1950
- DANVERS: 2nd & 4th Thursdays: 9:30am-11:30am [DAY CHANGE]
Location: Council on Aging, 25 Stone St.; Phone: 978-762-0208
- FRANKLIN: 2nd & 4th Fridays: 9am-11am
Location: Franklin Senior Center, 10 Daniel McCahill St.; Phone: 508-520-4945</li
- HOPKINTON: 1st & 3rd Mondays: 1:30-3:30pm
Location: Hopkinton Senior Center, 28 Mayhew St.; Phone:508-497-9730
- IPSWICH: 2nd & 4th Mondays: 4:30pm-6:30pm
Location: Council on Aging, 25 Green St.; Phone: 978-356-6650
- MARSHFIELD : 1st & 3rd Thursdays: 9:30am– 11:30am
Location: Marshfield Senior Center: 230 Webster St: Phone: 781-834-5581
- NATICK: 1st & 3rd Wednesdays: 2:30pm– 4:30pm
Location: Community Senior Center, 117 East Central St. : Phone: 508-647-6540
- NEWTON: 1st & 3rd Thursdays: 6:00pm-8:00pm
Location: Dept. of Senior Services, 345 Walnut St.: Phone: 617-796-1665
- NORTH ANDOVER: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays: 4:30pm-6:30pm
Location: North Andover Senior Center, 120R Main St.: Phone: 978-688-9560
- NORTHAMPTON: Monthly Sessions Only: 9:30am-1130am: Apr 13th; May 18th; June 15th
Location: Northampton COA, 67 Conz St., Phone: 413-587-1228
- SCITUATE: 2nd & 4th Wednesday: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Location: Scituate Town Library, 85 Branch St., Phone:781-545-8722
- TEWKSBURY: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Location: Tewksbury Public Library, 300 Chandler St., Phone: 978-640-4490
- WESTPORT: 2nd & 4th Thursdays: 2:30pm-4:30pm [DAY CHANGE]
Location: Westport Council on Aging, 75 Reed Rd., Phone: 508-636-1026
- WORCESTER: 2nd & 4th Wednesdays: 9:30am-11:30am
Location: Worcester Senior Center, 128 Providence St.; 508-799-1232