Interactive Workshop Series
- Self-Assessment/Career Pathways/Ageism: Your Obstacle or Edge?
Session #2: Jan 26th; Jan 29th; Feb 1st:
- Develop your STARS: What’s your Hook?
Session #3: Feb 9th; Feb 12th; Feb 15th;
- Telling your Story using the STAR Technique: Elevator Speech 3.0
Session #4:Feb 23rd; Feb 26th; Mar 1st:
- Your Resume is a Marketing Tool: Summary Statement-Bullets
Session #5:Mar 9th; Mar 12th;’ Mar15th:
- Resume – Part 2: Components of Resume Checklist-What’s Missing?
Session #6:Mar 23rd; Mar 26th; Apr 5th:
- Creating a Robust LinkedIn Profile: Is it Proactive or Passive?
Session #7: Apr 9th; Apr 13th; Apr 19th:
- Using LinkedIn as a Powerful Job Search Tool
Session #8: Apr 23rd; Apr 27th; May 3rd:
- Creating a Marketing Plan for your Job Search: Do you have a Plan?
Session #9:May 11th; May 14th; May 17th:
- Interview Preparation and Strategies
Session #10:May 25th; May 28th; May 31st:
- Interview Practice Session
Session #11:June 7th; June 8th; June 11th:
- Network your Way to a New Job: Strategies in a Virtual World
Session #12: June 21st; June 22nd; June 25th :
- Think Outside the Box Panel Event: Gig it-Freelance-Start Business-Go Non-Profit!