An Afternoon at the Improv
June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Join us for a fun and different way of preparing for interviews and networking conversations — Improv!
Improvisational theatre is unplanned or unscripted: created spontaneously by the performers. In its purest form, the dialogue, action, story, and characters are created collaboratively by the players as the improvisation unfolds.
- We’ll start with fun and simple improv that has nothing to do with interviewing or the job search.
- As we progress, we’ll mix in some crazy situations and more performers.
Are you ready to have FUN!?
Yes, and… [what comes next]?
- Improv Allows You to be a More Positive Person
- Improv Makes You More Creative
- Improv Helps You Become a Team Player
- Improv Makes You a Better Listener
- Improv Helps You Make Big Choices
- Improv Brings Out Your Playful Side
- Improv Helps You Enjoy the Moment
An Afternoon at the Improv June 22, 2023