Are you looking for a part-time position that provides a meaningful service to others?
Beacon Hill Village, a non-profit organization that supports older adults living independently in the downtown Boston area, is seeking a Personal Grocery Shopper.
As a personal grocery shopper you will organize lists, purchase groceries, and deliver them to our members in Boston. Preferred candidates have grocery shopping experience beyond family or personal needs.
- must have a car and a safe driving record
- must be fully vaccinated
- have a friendly and caring attitude
- enjoy working with older adults
- be detail-oriented and organized
- be able to safely handle items and bags and navigate stairs
- maintain accurate records
- communicate effectively with the office and the members.