Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps and associated fluid path technologies. Founded on nearly 60 years of supplying engineering and process expertise and with over one million pumps installed worldwide, our pumps are tried, tested and proven to deliver.
Main Purpose of Role
The purpose of the Quality and Compliance Manager role is to manage the following:
- Watson-Marlow Required certifications and compliance programs
- Customer quality inquires and responses
- ISO certifications, supporting programs and documentation control.
This position manages employees operating in the quality, sustainability, and compliance programs, and advises local managers of requirements affecting people, process and facilities.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Manages day-to-day operation of the environmental, health and safety (EHS), quality, and compliance programs. Includes but is not limited to ISO 9001/14001 systems, deviation / CAPA management, change controls and risk assessments across all sites.
- Ensures that quality systems are continuously improved and leads implementation of enhancements (i.e., implementation of ISO 45001).
- Leads and liaises with Watson-Marlow factories and suppliers regarding regulatory requirements and industry standards in order to maintain compliance to applicable laws, regulations, standards, and official guidance.
- Manages process of communicating and securing customer notifications and approvals in-line with approved change notification and approval process.
- Runs and maintains the training records program, which includes collection and storage of training records, and administrate related software.
- Manages and maintains the local Integrated Management System (IMS) data content and website used for all compliance programs.
- Prepares for, schedules, and hosts internal and external audits of the quality and compliance programs. Track and coordinate closure of corrective actions from such audits as applicable.8.Manages and maintains risk assessment of all operational processes.
- Manages responses to customer quality inquiries, including coordinating communication between local and group supply factories, as necessary.10.Manages any external resources required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience with managing Quality, Compliance, ISO9001/14001
- Operations and internal auditing experience
- Team oriented, well organized and detail oriented.
- Experience leading regulatory examinations and independent audits.
- Proven ability to resolve problems independently and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to communicate with internal and external resources.
- Ability to set priorities and adapt to changing business needs and manage multiple projects within established time frames
- Proficient in Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Skype for Business.
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
|This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The employee may be required to travel to a Watson-Marlow supply factory or customer site where they may be exposed to a variety of extreme conditions and high noise levels in the work environment. Proper training and PPE shall be required in these areas.
The employee may be required to travel to domestic and international Watson-Marlow facilities in the U.S. and UK.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org