Interested candidates should email me at email@example.com.
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-growing health-tech company that tops the lists on the Inc. 5000 and the Boston Business Journal? You’ve come to the right job description.
As an HR Admin at IntelyCare, you will be providing Human Resources admin support for all corporate and IntelyPro staff. The right person for this roll is someone with 1-2 years of HR experience looking to work and grow in a fast-paced start up environment. You will be joining an HR team of 5 and support the Talent Acquisition Specialist with posting jobs and screening candidates, and processing new hire offers. You will also audit personnel files, assist with unemployment and worker’s compensation filings and provide general admin support as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure HR tasks are carried out in an efficient, effective, accurate and expedient manner.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Specialist including posting jobs, screening applicants, conducting reference checks, and creating offer letters.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assists with filing of unemployment and workers’ compensation claims.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, and holiday parties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in HR- related field
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Detailed-oriented and organized.
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Experienced with ADP Workforce Now
- Possess accurate data entry skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Strong computer aptitude with high proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
You Can Expect
- Collaboration with a fun, diverse, and open-minded team that welcomes new ideas
- Opportunity to grow and develop as the organization continues to grow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.