Atrenne Computing Solutions, a Celestica company, located in Brockton and Littleton, MA is a growing company that delivers electro-mechanical solutions to aerospace, defense, telecommunications, medical and other high tech industries. The Company harnesses the power of engineering innovation and integration to develop application-specific solutions that provide exceptional value to its customers. Built upon the foundation of its dedicated and talented workforce, Atrenne’s top priority is to hire the best and offer maximum opportunities to thrive professionally.
Atrenne Computing Solutions operates under ISO9001/AS9100/ITAR certifications and requirements.
Cyber Security Manager
The Cyber Security Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of Atrenne’s information security management framework based on the NIST 800-171 standard (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and DFARS requirements.
They will perform on demand and annual validation of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) data in scope and related controls;
- Perform risk assessment and address mitigation steps as needed.
- Respond to customers and government inquiries as to NIST800-171 and DFARS compliance, specifically by completing security questionnaires in conjunction with site IT as appropriate.
- Ensures and manages remediation projects implementation and tracking.
- Maintains system documentation such as System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action & Milestones (POAM).
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with process owners/sites to proactively assess business risks and develop risk mitigation.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE required:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university with 5 to 7 years previous
experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- IT Security Best Practices/Risk Exposure
- IT Governance and Audit Procedures
- Knowledge of common information security frameworks and IT controls frameworks, such as
ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT/COSO and ones from NIST.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as CMMC,
NIST 800-171, DFARS compliance, IT security controls and governance ● IT risks reporting (high, medium and low) and risk mitigation actions
- Management of System Compliance · Knowledge of Access Management, DLP solution, SIEM technology and Auditing and Log monitoring (tools, processes, techniques)
- Leadership skills, ability to motivate people
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
In addition to offering a competitive salary, Atrenne offers an excellent benefits package. Visit our web site at www.atrenne.com. Atrenne is a US ITAR facility all employees must be US citizens or permanent legal residents. Submit resumes to:
Atrenne Computing Solutions
10 Mupac Drive
Brockton, MA 02301
Fax (508) 562-4393
Atrenne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE/D/M/F/Veteran Friendly Employer